Friday, September 26, 2008

Am I still sick?

I don't even know that I have CMS anymore. I don't have any symtoms. I've only been taking 1 60mg Mestinon tablet, and 1 2mg Albuterol tablet 3 times a day (with meals)...and I don't feel ANY symptoms...none.

I feel so good lately that I forget how bad things had gotten for me. I'm eating like crazy, I'm lifting weights, I've taken my mountain bike around our neighborhood lake twice (2 laps - 2.5 miles each time) this week.

Of course, my attitude is infinitely better. I also have a new permanent full-time job doing web and graphic design, which is very satisfying.

The only thing missing is my wife.

:(

2 comments:

claire said...

Ken, You contacted me a while back about my blog... I am so glad to hear you are feeling better. You have been in my thoughts. Keep that attitude positive!
Claire
www.clairedenton.blogspot.com

Andrea "The H family" said...

hi Ken, I read your blog and wanted to cry. God has answered so many of our prayers. I dispatched many people to pray for you. Also, in reference to your wife. I will continue to dispatch prayer.
Big hugs, mom to Luke
Andrea